Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- Rwanda’s economics: Insightful overview January 8, 2017
- Transformation of South Africa needs high sense of consciousness for social justice for success February 21, 2017 Thabang Motsohi
- Call to de-legitimise Rwandan upcoming presidential elections February 7, 2017
- Need of denouncing Rwanda and Uganda for violating DRC country January 20, 2017
- DRC TELEMA: An Appeal To Global Solidarity January 4, 2017
- Nkrumah on the significance of the Congo for Africans January 1, 2017
- Milton Allimadi on Museveni’s genocides in East and Central Africa December 29, 2016
Category Archives: Tanzania
adventure to find and experience life among-st tribal cultures and wildlife I’d seen re-presented in the National Geographic Magazine. After a few safaris in Kenya and Tanzania and after summit-ting Mount Kilimanjaro (covered white with glaciers at the time) and inspired by the portrayals of Africa I’d seen in the western media imagination, I set out for the “heart of darkness”: Zaire. Continue readingIn the late spring of 1991 I crossed Uganda on a mountain bicycle and slipped into the eastern Congo, then known as Zaire. I was not interested in politics then, knew nothing about race relations or imperialism and, certainly, nothing about genocide. Africa was an
A lot of water has passed under the bridge. But like truth despite the passing time, the latter stands still.
The remains of his aeroplane and bodies of both Burundian and Rwandan presidential teams on board fell down on his house near the international airport of Kigali [Rwanda].
I am here referring to the late Rwandan president Juvenal Habyarimana who was assassinated on 6/4/94, while returning from Tanzania where he had attended peace talks with his regional peers. Continue reading