Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- Rwanda’s economics: Insightful overview January 8, 2017
- A Le Pen victor in France!? Fault lines and the Future of the EU and Europe April 24, 2017 Marius Oosthuizen
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- AID perpetuates western imperialism April 9, 2017
- AID perpetuates western imperialism April 8, 2017
- Acceptance Speech of Benedicte Kumbi Ndjoko, a laureate of Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza Prize, on March 11th, 2017 in Brussels March 17, 2017
- Kigali incapacitates mentally Dr Leopold Munyakazi by poisoning March 2, 2017
Category Archives: Tanzania
adventure to find and experience life among-st tribal cultures and wildlife I’d seen re-presented in the National Geographic Magazine. After a few safaris in Kenya and Tanzania and after summit-ting Mount Kilimanjaro (covered white with glaciers at the time) and inspired by the portrayals of Africa I’d seen in the western media imagination, I set out for the “heart of darkness”: Zaire. Continue readingIn the late spring of 1991 I crossed Uganda on a mountain bicycle and slipped into the eastern Congo, then known as Zaire. I was not interested in politics then, knew nothing about race relations or imperialism and, certainly, nothing about genocide. Africa was an
A lot of water has passed under the bridge. But like truth despite the passing time, the latter stands still.
The remains of his aeroplane and bodies of both Burundian and Rwandan presidential teams on board fell down on his house near the international airport of Kigali [Rwanda].
I am here referring to the late Rwandan president Juvenal Habyarimana who was assassinated on 6/4/94, while returning from Tanzania where he had attended peace talks with his regional peers. Continue reading