Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The weakness of the ANC December 17, 2017 Bert Olivier
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017
- An ancient Black Africans’ belief about the white man worth revisiting August 7, 2017
- How the FBI killed black nationalism in America. July 8, 2017
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- Follow @ambrosenz
Category Archives: Tanzania
adventure to find and experience life among-st tribal cultures and wildlife I’d seen re-presented in the National Geographic Magazine. After a few safaris in Kenya and Tanzania and after summit-ting Mount Kilimanjaro (covered white with glaciers at the time) and inspired by the portrayals of Africa I’d seen in the western media imagination, I set out for the “heart of darkness”: Zaire. Continue readingIn the late spring of 1991 I crossed Uganda on a mountain bicycle and slipped into the eastern Congo, then known as Zaire. I was not interested in politics then, knew nothing about race relations or imperialism and, certainly, nothing about genocide. Africa was an
A lot of water has passed under the bridge. But like truth despite the passing time, the latter stands still.
The remains of his aeroplane and bodies of both Burundian and Rwandan presidential teams on board fell down on his house near the international airport of Kigali [Rwanda].
I am here referring to the late Rwandan president Juvenal Habyarimana who was assassinated on 6/4/94, while returning from Tanzania where he had attended peace talks with his regional peers. Continue reading