Leaders of the Rwandan political party Ishema were on Wednesday 23/11 on their way back home, but instead found themselves blocked in transit at Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya. Rwandan authorities demanded Kenya Airways not to allow them onboard on the flight they were meant to take from Nairobi to Kigali.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Harm reduction versus abstinence: experts debate drug laws August 13, 2017 Psychological Society of South Africa
- An ancient Black Africans’ belief about the white man worth revisiting August 7, 2017
- How the FBI killed black nationalism in America. July 8, 2017
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- AID perpetuates western imperialism April 9, 2017