The story is published by theRwandan. Such cruelty is typical of the RPF regime of president Paul Kagame. We remember some time now the victims of the lac Rweru who were killed then put into plastic bags and were found floating in water. And the purpose is to instil fear in the population, because the assassins could have made it disappear. The question that anyone could raise is: what sin must the boy have committed to merit such fate? Only the perpetrator can tell, because even murderers or rapists get life sentence or death in some places, but they are not burnt. This is Rwanda, the so called “Singapore of Africa” where human life is worthless. It can be burnt like a stick of wood cooking food. The sad side of the story is that the perpetrators of this despicable act will never be found, or those that the public might see will be other victims of the system that authorities will use to cover up.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Is humanity a rational species? March 22, 2017 Bert Olivier
- Africa: Students From Africa Disturbed by New US Visa Rule March 27, 2017
- Acceptance Speech of Benedicte Kumbi Ndjoko, a laureate of Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza Prize, on March 11th, 2017 in Brussels March 17, 2017
- Kigali incapacitates mentally Dr Leopold Munyakazi by poisoning March 2, 2017
- Rwanda: RPF Crimes in DRC, an exiled ex-DMI and soldier testifies March 2, 2017
- The “Rwandan model” about to be widespread in the African Great Lakes Region March 2, 2017
- The liberation of African minds: a giant step to make March 1, 2017