In her notes recently published by the Editions Scribe under the French title ‘Entre les 4 murs de 1930’, (Between the 4 walls of 1930 – my translation) the Rwandan political prisoner Victoire Ingabire tells among many other moving facts a touching story of her 3 years inmate Cynthia. She explains the circumstances that make her decide to adopt her despite her own incarceral conditions (this article has also been published by theRwandan).
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Is humanity a rational species? March 22, 2017 Bert Olivier
- Africa: Students From Africa Disturbed by New US Visa Rule March 27, 2017
- Acceptance Speech of Benedicte Kumbi Ndjoko, a laureate of Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza Prize, on March 11th, 2017 in Brussels March 17, 2017
- Kigali incapacitates mentally Dr Leopold Munyakazi by poisoning March 2, 2017
- Rwanda: RPF Crimes in DRC, an exiled ex-DMI and soldier testifies March 2, 2017
- The “Rwandan model” about to be widespread in the African Great Lakes Region March 2, 2017
- The liberation of African minds: a giant step to make March 1, 2017