In her notes recently published by the Editions Scribe under the French title ‘Entre les 4 murs de 1930’, (Between the 4 walls of 1930 – my translation) the Rwandan political prisoner Victoire Ingabire tells among many other moving facts a touching story of her 3 years inmate Cynthia. She explains the circumstances that make her decide to adopt her despite her own incarceral conditions (this article has also been published by theRwandan).
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Part 6 of 6: Speeches December 15, 2017 Avishkar Govender
- Africa:South Africa's Mandela - Icon or Aikona? December 16, 2017
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017
- An ancient Black Africans’ belief about the white man worth revisiting August 7, 2017
- How the FBI killed black nationalism in America. July 8, 2017
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- Follow @ambrosenz