In her notes recently published by the Editions Scribe under the French title ‘Entre les 4 murs de 1930’, (Between the 4 walls of 1930 – my translation) the Rwandan political prisoner Victoire Ingabire tells among many other moving facts a touching story of her 3 years inmate Cynthia. She explains the circumstances that make her decide to adopt her despite her own incarceral conditions (this article has also been published by theRwandan).
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our troubled world June 25, 2017 Bert Olivier
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- AID perpetuates western imperialism April 9, 2017
- AID perpetuates western imperialism April 8, 2017
- Acceptance Speech of Benedicte Kumbi Ndjoko, a laureate of Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza Prize, on March 11th, 2017 in Brussels March 17, 2017