…if Wivine Mumba Matipa, Minister of Justice and Human Rights and Genevieve Inagosi Minister of Gender, Family and Children, Congolese government officials directly responsible of the women’s condition cannot indicate to the public at least 48 sex offenders every three months and get them imprisoned for committed crimes through the normal judiciary Congolese system, then the population in Kinshasa and across all main cities of DRC, with the help of women organisations in the country would and should stage massive demonstrations to demand the resignation of the two ministers.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Is humanity a rational species? March 22, 2017 Bert Olivier
- Africa: Students From Africa Disturbed by New US Visa Rule March 27, 2017
- Acceptance Speech of Benedicte Kumbi Ndjoko, a laureate of Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza Prize, on March 11th, 2017 in Brussels March 17, 2017
- Kigali incapacitates mentally Dr Leopold Munyakazi by poisoning March 2, 2017
- Rwanda: RPF Crimes in DRC, an exiled ex-DMI and soldier testifies March 2, 2017
- The “Rwandan model” about to be widespread in the African Great Lakes Region March 2, 2017
- The liberation of African minds: a giant step to make March 1, 2017