There are Westerners and others who, since seeing Kony 2012 youtube video, have been trying to rationalise on its content. But no informed audience can help only viewing in the making of the film what unconscious and radical racists about Africa have been doing to the continent for centuries: looking down on its image in order to serve better their hegemonic and global agendas. Milton Allimadi writes to explain what the campaign is really trying to do. Please read on at the link.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The weakness of the ANC December 17, 2017 Bert Olivier
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017
- An ancient Black Africans’ belief about the white man worth revisiting August 7, 2017
- How the FBI killed black nationalism in America. July 8, 2017
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- Follow @ambrosenz