There are Westerners and others who, since seeing Kony 2012 youtube video, have been trying to rationalise on its content. But no informed audience can help only viewing in the making of the film what unconscious and radical racists about Africa have been doing to the continent for centuries: looking down on its image in order to serve better their hegemonic and global agendas. Milton Allimadi writes to explain what the campaign is really trying to do. Please read on at the link.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Book review: Yalom’s memoir bravely turns the psychoanalytic gaze inwards June 15, 2018 Psychological Society of South Africa
- Kanye West…Like Slavery, Refugee Is Not A Choice! May 3, 2018
- RWANDA: Another foreign government trying murder on British soil. March 16, 2018
- “REAL WAKANDA”–BATTLE OF ADWA, SEARCHING FOR HEROES & LIBERATORS, AND THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF BLACK PANTHER. February 24, 2018
- Pan-Africanism – Political Philosophy and Socioeconomic Anthropology for African Liberation and Governance, by Dr. Fongot Kini-Yen Kinni December 22, 2017
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017