At the US foreign policy level, the American government needs the support of its citizens for any action they undertake to protect national interests or pretend doing so. The highly visual information to be found by clicking on the link, helps for example understand the reasoning behind the negative portrayal of Joseph Kony, leader of Lord Resistance Army, by US officials to gain public support. Local people are nowhere taken into consideration during the discussions, but the official line is always about them [protecting lives]. This attitude exemplarily illustrates the reasons of covering up any crimes that are committed in the interference process while helped by local warlords or US puppet dictators when the American government judges critical to have its presence in their countries.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- Probation August 10, 2018 Avishkar Govender
- Kanye West…Like Slavery, Refugee Is Not A Choice! May 3, 2018
- RWANDA: Another foreign government trying murder on British soil. March 16, 2018
- “REAL WAKANDA”–BATTLE OF ADWA, SEARCHING FOR HEROES & LIBERATORS, AND THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF BLACK PANTHER. February 24, 2018
- Pan-Africanism – Political Philosophy and Socioeconomic Anthropology for African Liberation and Governance, by Dr. Fongot Kini-Yen Kinni December 22, 2017
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017