At the US foreign policy level, the American government needs the support of its citizens for any action they undertake to protect national interests or pretend doing so. The highly visual information to be found by clicking on the link, helps for example understand the reasoning behind the negative portrayal of Joseph Kony, leader of Lord Resistance Army, by US officials to gain public support. Local people are nowhere taken into consideration during the discussions, but the official line is always about them [protecting lives]. This attitude exemplarily illustrates the reasons of covering up any crimes that are committed in the interference process while helped by local warlords or US puppet dictators when the American government judges critical to have its presence in their countries.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SteinPuff – how much is enough? December 11, 2017 Lawrence Twigg
- Africa:Africa's Must-Do Decade December 15, 2017
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017
- An ancient Black Africans’ belief about the white man worth revisiting August 7, 2017
- How the FBI killed black nationalism in America. July 8, 2017
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- Follow @ambrosenz