Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Does humanity have enough redeeming features to deserve to survive? September 14, 2017 Bert Olivier
- Africa: World's Largest Contemporary African Art Museum Opens September 24, 2017
- An ancient Black Africans’ belief about the white man worth revisiting August 7, 2017
- How the FBI killed black nationalism in America. July 8, 2017
- Rwanda: an update on the state of political affairs May 27, 2017
- Rwanda: identity and politics April 29, 2017
- AID perpetuates western imperialism April 9, 2017
At the height of black american revendication of civil rights in the 60s, many black organisations emerged or strengthened their influence in the whole country. It was at that time that legendary black leaders like Malcom X and Martin Luther King were assassinated, and others like Huey P. Newton imprisoned.
Seeing and faced with the increasing radicalisation of the black american youth, – that the federal government believed to be a threat to the internal security of the country -, on March 4, 1968, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover issued directives to initiate or pursue counterintelligence activities against black nationalist organisations, with the following five long-term goals for such program: Continue reading
It has been nearly 23 years since July 4th, 1994 after RPF of president Kagame took power in Rwanda. A lot of water has passed under the bridge. Political leadership he put in place has disappointed in many regards. After an almost 4 years of civil war which culminated with a genocide, Rwandans hoped to see peace and reconciliation in their homes and hearts. They experienced mayhem and despair instead. Continue reading